Your privacy is important to Fine Fit Body. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Fine Fit Body collects, and the ways in which Fine Fit Body uses that personal information.
NOTE: Fine Fit Body is a United States website and an independently operated blog subject to the laws of the United States. This website was not created to serve, nor does it actively marker to residents of the EU (European Union).
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Personal information collection
Fine Fit Body may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website is stored in cookies, including information about visitor preferences, record user-specific information on which pages the user access or visit, customize Web page content based on visitors browser type or other information that the visitor sends via their browser;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including your name, email address, website (if applicable), and IP address (such as when leaving a comment, or signing up to receive something via email from Fine Fit Body);
- information about transactions carried out over this website including your name, email address, your country. (All of your purchase details such as your credit card information, is held in the Stripe or PayPal databases, and we have no knowledge of, or access to those details);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and]
- any other information that you send to Fine Fit Body.
Using personal information
Fine Fit Body may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- email you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing updated which are about our products or products we love.
Where Fine Fit Body discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Fine Fit Body may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
How Data is Collected
If you comment on a post, we do NOT use the personal information you submit to send you anything and we do not sell or give away your information.
The comment you submit within the comment box in a post on Fine Fit Body is NOT private or confidential. While the email is NEVER shared or disclosed, the name you choose to submit, the URL you share, and the comment you make is public and is not protected. If you discuss your personal situation(s) through use of this site or by any one of our social media sites, please be aware that your statements and the facts contained therein are public.
When you submit a comment, the following information is stored in our database:
- The name you provide (whether real or a pseudonym)
- The email address you provide
- Your IP address
- The comment related to these details
We do not have to publish comments. We have the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate, threatening, profane, spam, etc.
We reserve the right to turn off the commenting feature on this website. We also reserve the right to delete any and all comments that are in our database.
If you sign up for Fine Fit Body newsletter, we will use your e-mail address to send the newsletter to you through our newsletter service Mailchimp. Here is detailed information on Mailchimp’s privacy policies.
When you sign up, you consent to providing your email address in order for us to communicate with you. Communication can consist of:
- Notifications of new products, sales & deals
In an effort to keep your data safe and at a minimum, we only ever request your name and email to sign up for our newsletter. Your email will be used as the means to contact you.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. Unsubscribe links are at the bottom of every newsletter.
Once again we would NEVER sell or give away your information.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from us will clearly state who the e-mail is from and will provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Securing your data
Fine Fit Body will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Fine Fit Body will store all the personal information you provide on it’s secure servers, through Squarespace and Mailchimp.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
As mentioned previously, Fine Fit Body is a United States website and the content is intended for a UNITED STATES OF AMERICA audience. This website was not created to serve, nor does it actively market to residents of the EU (European Union).
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website (i.e. comments) will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Fine Fit Body is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Fine Fit Body
- by email at finefitbody [at] gmail [dot] com