Are you looking to grow your hair? With so many choices, what are the best vitamins for hair growth for African-American hair?
There are three things that I use to grow my hair; Emu Oil, Hair Skin and Nail Vitamins, and Nutraburst. Each vitamin or oil is used for a specific reason.
Emu Oil is great to help grow your edges and thicken your hair. Emu oil also has benefits for your skin as well.
How to apply:
To have longer, thicker hair try Hair Skin and Nail Vitamins.
TLC’s HSN Vitamins are unique because they have more Biotin than other hair vitamins on the market. Biotin is a key vitamin that is needed to help grow hair, long nails, and have good skin.
HSN Vitamins include:
- Vitamin A which helps to reduce wrinkles, fade brown spots, and smooth skin.
- Vitamin C which helps protect the immune system.
- Vitamin D helps the body to absorb calcium and phosphorus from food.
- Vitamin E helps to make hair and nails stronger, and help the body maintain a strong immune system.
- Vitamin B1 which helps the growth, development, and function of cells.
All of these vitamins make HSN Vitamins a good choice for faster hair growth. One bottle of HSN contains 60 capsules and is a one month supply.
The last vitamin that I take is Nutraburst. Nutraburst is a liquid multivitamin that provides all of the vitamins and minerals you need daily. Another benefit of Nutraburst is that since it is liquid, it absorbs into the bloodstream faster.
Nutraburst includes 72 minerals, 10 Vitamins, 22 Phytonutrients, 19 Amino Acids, 13 Whole Food Greens, and 12 Herbs. Nutraburst is also safe for the whole family to use.
I also like taking Nutraburst because I don’t have to swallow too many pills.
Use emu oil, HSN Vitamins, and Nutraburst to have faster hair growth. Try for yourself and see the results.