Are you following the Keto diet? There are many Keto Crockpot recipes but not all are actually...good.
Here are 15 Keto Crockpot meals that will make your Keto diet easier:
If you like Chinese food, then you will love this ketogenic version of Beef & Broccoli. Pair it with steamed white rice and it will feel like takeout, only healthier.
I like this Keto recipe stays authentic to Indian cuisine.
Carne Asada has so many uses once you make it. Put in a tortilla shell to make tacos, make lettuce wraps, or even make a sandwich.
7. Crockpot Carb Lasagna (Well Plated)
This lasagna is different since it is a vegetable lasagna. The noodles are actually zucchini and eggplant so it is very healthy.
8. Crockpot Chicken Lo Mein (Low Carb Yum)
This chicken lo mein recipe is great for a busy day since everything happens in the crockpot!
9. Balsamic Chicken Thighs (Sugar Free Mom)
These balasamic chicken thighs are simple enough for a weeknight meal, or you can jazz up the sides when you have company.
10. Slow Cooker Garlic Chipotle Lime Chicken (Beauty and the Foodie)
11. Crockpot Beef and Vegetable Soup (Flour on My Face)
12. Slow Cooker Beef Teriyaki Lettuce Cups (Redefined Mom)
This slow cooker beef recipe is delicious and a perfect weeknight meal.
13. Crock Pot Crustless Pizza (Recipes That Crock)
No crust of course, this ketogenic pizza will help tame the craving.
14. Crock Pot Beef Short Ribs (Ketogasm)
Since the ribs are slow cooked in the crockpot, they will still have that fall off the bone tenderness. Pair with your favorite side and your dinner is complete.